Board index Other Travel costa rica index

Travel

costa rica index

anro23

costa rica index

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:15 pm

hello I want to congratulate them to have a exelente Web site, this extructurado very well for all those people who visit it.
I invite them to know a little my Web site.
Costa Rica Index
Attractions are there to be discovered in Costa Rica ! Two coastlines with hundreds of charming beaches and majestic volcanoes – 25% of this incredible natural richness is protected within an extensive national park system and biological reserves. The land mass of Costa Rica is only 0.03% of the total surface of the planet, yet it shelters approximately 6% of total world biodiversity. Characterized by impressive scenic beauty, the consolidated system of protected areas, the beaches and quality of service make it unquestionably the ideal place to enjoy a magnificent vacation. Gray Line Tours offers a wide variety of tourist packages, honeymoon getaways, one day excursions, hotel reservations, auto rentals, private transport and transportation to suit your itinerary.
ADVENTURE LOVERS
For those who love adventure and sports immersed in a natural environment, enjoy the surging rivers of Costa Rica with a run through the rapids in a raft or kayak. The marine life of the warm Pacific waters offer multiple locations for diving while the mountains challenge you amid a marvelous environment perfect for mountain biking, hiking or horseback riding. A canopy tour allows you to experience the exciting adventure of cruising over the tops of trees, from one platform to another, 30 meters above the ground while admiring the natural beauty spreading out at your feet.
For but information it visits my Web site http://www.costaricaindex.com
Thank you very much by its attention.

Board index Other Travel costa rica index