Board index Other Travel Need suggestions for China photography travel packages/agent

Travel

Need suggestions for China photography travel packages/agent

gordonlh

Need suggestions for China photography travel packages/agent

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:33 am

I am planning a trip to China in the fall of this year and would appreciate any suggestions on a travel company specializing in photography tours. I would consider either a group tour or an independent "go on your own" package. The areas I am interested in are the Li River, Guilin, Xian, Beijing.

Thanks,
Gordon

jayzane

Re: Need suggestions for China photography travel packages/a

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:06 am

gordonlh wrote:I am planning a trip to China in the fall of this year and would appreciate any suggestions on a travel company specializing in photography tours. I would consider either a group tour or an independent "go on your own" package. The areas I am interested in are the Li River, Guilin, Xian, Beijing.

Thanks,
Gordon

Hello, Gordon. I am Chinese living in Hangzhou now. welcome to China, if you have any question, feel free to contact me, you can send me email at:jayzane@163.com or jayzane@gmail.com. you can also contact me with MSN: jayzane888@hotmail.com. hope to see your mail

best regards

Jay

Board index Other Travel Need suggestions for China photography travel packages/agent