Board index Other Travel Tibet - The Roof of The World

Travel

Tibet - The Roof of The World

dominicyeung

Tibet - The Roof of The World

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:25 pm

Here are the galleries from my recent 12 days trip to Tibet. Beautiful places and amazing people.

http://www.pbase.com/dominicyeung/tibet

Your comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated!

Dominic

webhostinguk

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:33 am

Its awesome........

nukacola

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:41 am

thats real great.

stade

Re: Tibet - The Roof of The World

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:09 pm

so beautiful...

ltanh

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:18 am

wow very nice! Thank for sharing

arifakhan

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:03 am

Great photos of Tibet. Wish I could go there. I feel that a true travel experience if when one goes to a place that is very different in landscape, culture and people. Tibet is definitely one such place.

davecollier

Super - thanks for sharing

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:56 pm

Hi Dominic
I really enjoyed looking thorugh your Tibetan photographs. I love the scenery and the people shots. I've travelled in the Khumbu region of Nepal and seen Everest from the other side, however, it is obscured by Nuptse and Changtse from the Nepalese side - the view you got from Rongbuk is far more impressive, and I hope to get there one day. There is something about Buddhist countries that I love - most likely the people and their manner. I fell head over heels in love with Nepal, perhaps Tibet would have the same effect upon me.
How did you feel when you left Tibet?
Kind regards
Dave
http://www.pbase.com/scubamoo

dominicyeung

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:16 pm

Hi Dave,

Thanks for visiting my galleries and I do miss Tibet. Everything is so different to what I used to, from the people I met to the amazing landscapes. I didn't want to leave at the end of the trip.
I really think I will visit Tibet again and Nepal is another place I would love to visit too.

Regards,
Dominic

asanga

Vain Hearsay Distractions

Post Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:49 am

I'd be very grateful if you'd take the time to read my version of this song. Originally, “Both Sides Now (2000, Orchestral Version)â€

Board index Other Travel Tibet - The Roof of The World