Board index Other Travel come and stay in the spanish mountains...

Travel

come and stay in the spanish mountains...

suekhosravi

come and stay in the spanish mountains...

Post Wed May 10, 2006 3:45 pm

I own two beautiful properties in southen spain (web site will finished soon). they are tranquil no neighbours set in the most breathtaking mountain landscape. The main house is stunning with a blue courtyard for relaxing a mountainside pool /tv room/ internet/loads of books/ huge kitcken/formal lounge/ study/three huge bedrooms/cave bathroom. the mill 2mins walk away has also just been renovated and sleeps6/8. Not sure what to charge yet but for fellow photographers it will not be over the top as i know most of us have very litte money.Contact through here or my email suekhosravi@hotmail.com I can send photos via email but not sure how to do it here???? Regards Sue

callieian

Post Mon May 22, 2006 7:10 pm

Sue, I might be interested next year! If you post the photos in a gallery pbase members can click on the Photos button and go straight to them.

Carol

allegron

Post Sun May 28, 2006 12:05 pm

I am also interested for next year,or mid Oct this year.Please post pics of ur property and rate.

suekhosravi

photos of house

Post Tue May 30, 2006 1:31 pm

If you can give me an email I can send do not know how too from hear so sorry ...Will try and make new gallery maybe ... trying now...The rate depends on if you want the main house the mill or just some rooms . Regards sue

suekhosravi

Oct 2006

Post Tue May 30, 2006 1:34 pm

Oct is free at the moment have had a provisional enq but no firm booking.

Board index Other Travel come and stay in the spanish mountains...