Board index Other Travel Valuable feedback needed

Travel

Valuable feedback needed

yardbird

Valuable feedback needed

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:47 pm

Hi all,
In my efforts to continuously develop an India specific gallery, I have created a gallery here...
http://www.pbase.com/yardbird/indiadiaries

I would love it if you could all take a look, let me know what you think, leave your comments there in the galleries, or guestbook or even send me email. Would love to hear if it was useful, if its easy to see India and adore its beauty, if the photos are any good, if any changes should be made, if there is anything you would like to see.
Just anything that you think will make this gallery useful to tourists and visitors as well as pleasing from a photogrpahy point of view.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Karthik

pyanez

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:54 pm

Nice work and a lot of it.

A couple of quick comments:

1. I think the linkas at the top of the page are a bit distracting and don't really add much to your mission of the "tours". I would use the within the gallerie that they pertain to or with a separate page altogether.

2. You map of India may have problems. At least on my Safari browser (Mac) the outline of India is completely washed out to near absolute white I can only see the slightlest of detail when (and only when) I highlight the image. You might want to check to see if this is a problem on many browsers.

Otherwise keep up the good work. I've just started work on a similar project on Chile and will check back on your page to see how your project is going.

Pablo[/url]

Board index Other Travel Valuable feedback needed