Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Copyright Images

Digital Cameras

Copyright Images

bernsquick

Copyright Images

Post Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:41 pm

Need help on how to add copyright to my images or simply put my name on the lower part of the photo. I do have a pant shop pro 8....

Appreciate your responce

bernie :)

ukexpat

Re: Copyright Images

Post Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:56 pm

bernsquick wrote:Need help on how to add copyright to my images or simply put my name on the lower part of the photo. I do have a pant shop pro 8....

Appreciate your responce

bernie :)

There are several things you can do (at least this is how I would do it in Photoshop) either on their own or in combination:

1. Just add a small transparent text box with the copyright notice over part of the image (you usually see this at the bottom somewhere);

2. Increase the image canvas to create a small white border at the bottom of the image and add a text box to that as in 1 above;

3. Edit the image's EXIF data to include copyright details.

4. Make use of a digital watermarking system.

castledude

Post Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:49 pm

A few more ..

Exifer http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/software/exifer/

Has the ability to batch do the exif Copyright and to put a simple watermark on each page.

Also don't forget to go into your account settings and put a notice in the copyright section. It will add that text to each picture page.

ukexpat

Post Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:29 pm

castledude wrote:Also don't forget to go into your account settings and put a notice in the copyright section. It will add that text to each picture page.

And if you want to use the copyright symbol in this case (or in HTML) you use "&copy" (without the quotation marks)

bernsquick

Thanks

Post Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:11 pm

Thanks for the Answers.....

Bernie

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Copyright Images