Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Looking for some help from other Canon G5 owners

Digital Cameras

Looking for some help from other Canon G5 owners

jdsimons

Looking for some help from other Canon G5 owners

Post Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:26 pm

Hello, well i just made the dive into the digital camera realm.lol. I have used slr film cameras in the past but have decided to go with the digital cameras now. I am no professional and well not really a good hobbyist of photography, but i am wanting to learn now, and am wanting to get the best from my purchase. I spent 2 weeks jungling cameras on which one to get , which one was too advanced for me that i would never use the options on, what one had good optics with it, just learning about all the lingo of digital cameras such as noise and such which i have discovered from just the 10 test photos i have taken with the new camera can be pretty bad with an iso 400. What i am wondering is what other people set for like moving objects. Or do most people settle with auto. and when i change settings one time do they remember them for the next time i am just taking pictures.i have had the camera for 2 days. so i have a lot of learning to do. And to me with iso 50 or 100 i cannot keep the camera still enough to where it gets a little blurry fast when i start to zoom in on an object. When i set it on a table while hooked to the pc i take a shot and its crystal clear even zoomed in quite abit. If anyone has any pointers as to some good settings that people have experimented with for action shots or even just or really good scenic shot of something let me know so i can try them and see how well they come out.. Hopefully you was able to get to the end of this post.. lol

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Looking for some help from other Canon G5 owners