Board index Equipment Digital Cameras How will the Pro photographers be affected by the crisis?

Digital Cameras

How will the Pro photographers be affected by the crisis?

ciprian_andrei

How will the Pro photographers be affected by the crisis?

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:53 pm

Hello,
I'm consumed lately with those questions, maybe you too, so, I'll ask them here , hoping to share with you some of your opinions:
1.How will this global market downturn affect us as photographers and how will it affect our business?
2.Will marketing departments try to further save money for professional photo productions by utilizing “user generated content”?
3.Are there ways for photographers to bypass this crisis?
3.Is there possibly an opportunity for photographers? Which?

Cheers!

toosnvetts

Re: How will the Pro photographers be affected by the crisis?

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 am

First, I am not a professional photographer but I sincerely believe that, regardless of occupation, there are many people that will thrive and take advantage of a large economic downturn. It is always the case that certain individuals will analyze the situation closely and use an unconventional approach to their own advantage. The worst thing anyone can do is to submit in defeat but it will happen and open many new doors for others. Sorry to be just philosophical! :)

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras How will the Pro photographers be affected by the crisis?