Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Nikon D4 is here....maybe...

Digital Cameras

Nikon D4 is here....maybe...

prinothcat

Re: Nikon D4 is here....maybe...

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:57 am

Funny not mentioned at Nikon USA nor at Nikon Japan
I think it's cow pooh. None of the usual sources DPreview, Rockwell, Hogan, et al have anything to say about it.....

leejungil

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:58 pm

I am in..! Looking forward to adding this to the lineup. Sweeeet..

prinothcat

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 pm

bulbmogul wrote:I am in..! Looking forward to adding this to the lineup. Sweeeet..

Maybe... just maybe learning to use the items on that list properly should occupy some time as opposed to lusting over vapor....

photographybygeorge

Post Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:00 pm

prinothcat wrote:
bulbmogul wrote:I am in..! Looking forward to adding this to the lineup. Sweeeet..

Maybe... just maybe learning to use the items on that list properly should occupy some time as opposed to lusting over vapor....

prinothcat YOU CAN'T take a photo for s....t and I suggest to stop this stupid war against others before I start with you again . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jestev

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:39 am

photographybygeorge wrote:
prinothcat wrote:

prinothcat YOU CAN'T take a photo for s....t and I suggest to stop this stupid war against others before I start with you again . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Perhaps you should do the same.
John Stevenson
http://www.pbase.com/jestev
Nikon N70, N6006; D300, D50
Lenses (of 20): Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF, Tokina AT-X 12-24 f/4 AF PRO, Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED AF, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D AF, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 AI
Canon S1 IS
Minolta XG-7

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Nikon D4 is here....maybe...