Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W7

Digital Cameras

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W7

blue_angel_12

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W7

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 am

The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W7 is the digital camera I'm using and the moment and have been using it for a few years now. However, I must say, I'm not quite familiar with it :( I complain that it's not "good" at taking fast moving objects, eg. sport or someone moving past, so therefore I 'researched' about it on the net - like what it features and how it works.

I then come across the burst shooting mode (I have known about it before but didn't know how to use it) which says it can: "capture up to five 5MP shots (fine) or 100 shots VGA (standard) at 0.9 frames per second. Perfect for high speed subjects or fast moving action such as sports or small children." That's what I want to use for this event that's coming up! I know where to select the "burst mode" (not the multi-burst mode), but when I try to take a picture, I don't see any difference if I have chosen "normal" instead". It says it will take 5 continuous shots, but nothing happens? So I believe I did it wrong. Then, does anyknow how I can set it correctly so that I can actually take 5 continuous shots of fast moving objects?

Thanks so much!
Very much appreciated :)

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W7