Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Can we have a low tech- cheap equipment- digital photo page?

Digital Cameras

Can we have a low tech- cheap equipment- digital photo page?

spatialref

Can we have a low tech- cheap equipment- digital photo page?

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:11 am

A page for low tech- see cheap digital cameras would be great. CH~superlowtechdigital.

dougj

Re: Can we have a low tech- cheap equipment- digital photo page?

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 am

You just started one Charles :mrgreen: I'm interested in seeing what these produce.

toosnvetts

Post Fri May 09, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm not trying to belittle your question at all but have you tried to Google the names of the cameras you are interested in? There are loads of comparisons and reviews listed for most any camera one can think of. You can even do a search here on pbase. The data base for "cheaper" camera would be extremely large and I can only imagine the range of various user experience with even one model.

chestersgallery

Post Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Do you want a comparison for cheap digital camera equipment? or just a few postings to see how far people can stretch a cheap digital camera. If its the later I am all for that. But be warned , a good shot on a cheap camera could really down hearten you if you struggle to get a good shot with a good camera, like me :D

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Can we have a low tech- cheap equipment- digital photo page?