Board index Equipment Digital Cameras AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED

Digital Cameras

AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED

veggiezombie

AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:28 am

Hello,

Does anyone has infor as to where I can order one?
I tried B&H and Adorama, but no luck (without stock).
Thanks in advance,

prinothcat

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Have you tried your local shop? If B&H and Adorama are out many others will be as well. Try also Ritz, Calumet, KEH... Your savings buying on line may be smaller than you think over a local shop.

veggiezombie

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Thank you...
I'll give it a try....

toosnvetts

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 am

I use Canon but I have to agree with Prinothcat, my local shop can get me anything within a week and the prices are always about the same as online plus shipping, especially if they know you've done your homework! :wink:
Good luck!

prinothcat

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:45 pm

toosnvetts wrote:I use Canon but I have to agree with Prinothcat, my local shop can get me anything within a week and the prices are always about the same as online plus shipping, especially if they know you've done your homework! :wink:
Good luck!

+1. Go in knowing the market and show them you have done your homework and they are often very accomidating. Let them think you're a schmuck and you're gonna get burned. Add to that the I have it in my hands now feeling and it's worth a couple extra bucks (to me at least..) Not to mention getting service/assistance for something purchased from a local vendor is frequently easier than walking in with an item that they know they didn't sell. At the price point we're discussing, being able to eyeball the item in question becomes a major plus to me.

veggiezombie

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:25 pm

I checked out with Ritz and ordered online. Turned out, it was no tax and no shipping charged (for anything over $100). So, it turned out good.

Thanks,

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED