Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Thoughts on Canons

Digital Cameras

Thoughts on Canons

prinothcat

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 pm

marxz wrote:oh i see our little 'tarded canona spammer is back, new suffix, same spam

... and my god and they actually managed to accidentally post (1 out of 8 so far for this new account) of their latest spams in a some what appropriate thread... wonders never cease

hmm this is in regard to a 5, that's FIVE, year old posting in a 5 year old thread.....

marxz

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:38 am

prinothcat wrote:
marxz wrote:oh i see our little 'tarded canona spammer is back, new suffix, same spam

... and my god and they actually managed to accidentally post (1 out of 8 so far for this new account) of their latest spams in a some what appropriate thread... wonders never cease

hmm this is in regard to a 5, that's FIVE, year old posting in a 5 year old thread.....

actually the spammer in question posted only a few hours before I did... not the 5 years ogo when the thread originated, though reluctant credit for the tenacity of searching that far back.... ah well looks like the moderators finally decided to kill his posts. I like pbase but as a moderator on more than a dozen other (non photographic) forums I personally think they can be, at times, (though not this time) painfully slow picking out and deleting the spam.
there is no .sig

dougj

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:44 am

The threads from the spammer were reported a 2-3 days ago, it takes about a day to get the posts deleted.

prinothcat

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 pm

ah ha my apologies, Since by the time I got here the post was gone already, so your post made no sense to me.

Previous

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Thoughts on Canons