Board index Equipment Digital Cameras CANON A60

Digital Cameras

CANON A60

bbros

CANON A60

Post Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:14 pm

Hi!
Can anyone help me?
I want to buy an canon a60. I read a lot of reviews and, finaly, I saw this forum.
I have a question.
What about shooter lag on canon a60?
It is really worse?
What is about it really?
You push the buton and have to saty still for 1-2 seconds to get a picture or you get the picture wheb you push the buton and have to wait 1-2 seconds to get the next picture?

PLEASE ANSWER MW SOMEONE!
Thanks for your time!

snappingturtle

Post Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:35 am

Hi,

I have the Canon A70. It is very similar to the A60 in all respects. Even the manual shows the functions of both the A60 and A70. The prime difference is the smaller megapixel on the A60.

It is a very capable camera for a point&shoot type digital camera. I would say the best buy since it has numerous functions including the capability to set the camera on manual, apature priority etc.

As for the shutter lag, I would say that it would lag 1.5 seconds after you hit the shutter. If you have the flash on, it would take a little longer. If you have the flash off, you can have the camera set on continuous shooting. It's kind of like turning the camera into a machine gun. You can "fire" rougphly 2 shots per second without much lag. The lag will still play an effect of coarse with the first shot. As for waiting for the next picture, you can avoid that by turning the review off.

To hear other suggestions, try : http://www.dpreview.com

Hope this helps, any questions, feel free to contact me.

Hugh

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras CANON A60