Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Fuji FinePix A 303

Digital Cameras

Fuji FinePix A 303

mnd

Fuji FinePix A 303

Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:07 pm

I've just bought a digital camera, a Fuji FinePix A 303 at the price of 150 euros with 2 xD picture cards (64 + 16). I havn't done any photos till now , becouse I got the cam without the usb cable so I must look for one or get a xD reader. Anyways, I've wanted to know your opinion about this camera if you know something about it.

srijith

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:38 am

I would say - read DPReview

drek

Re: Fuji FinePix A 303

Post Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:47 pm

mnd wrote:I've just bought a digital camera, a Fuji FinePix A 303 at the price of 150 euros with 2 xD picture cards (64 + 16). I havn't done any photos till now , becouse I got the cam without the usb cable so I must look for one or get a xD reader. Anyways, I've wanted to know your opinion about this camera if you know something about it.

Please PM the where you get the camera with that price. :shock:

gerrydavid

Re: Fuji FinePix A 303

Post Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:52 am

drek wrote:
mnd wrote:I've just bought a digital camera, a Fuji FinePix A 303 at the price of 150 euros with 2 xD picture cards (64 + 16). I havn't done any photos till now , becouse I got the cam without the usb cable so I must look for one or get a xD reader. Anyways, I've wanted to know your opinion about this camera if you know something about it.

Please PM the where you get the camera with that price. :shock:

I didnt even know they made this model. Im going to buy the fuji A310 pretty soon. :0) I wonder what the difference is, other than 7, hehe. Well im not buying it, my fiancee is. :0) *Will probably get to play with it a bit*
Gerry David. :0)

Fujifilm Finepix 3800, 3.2mp, 6X optical
Canon Rebel 2000/EOS 300 35mm SLR

http://www.pbase.com/gerrydavid/

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Fuji FinePix A 303