Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Examples of photos taken with a ZEISS Milvus 2/50M manual focus lens

Digital Cameras

Examples of photos taken with a ZEISS Milvus 2/50M manual focus lens

kasperbergholt

Examples of photos taken with a ZEISS Milvus 2/50M manual focus lens

Post Sat May 20, 2023 2:28 pm

Clever people,

I'm working on some archival work for Wikipedia & Radiomuseum on vacuum tubes . I've opened an account here after seeing the huge number of archived images & many forum threads.

I've upgraded (or perhaps rather "side-graded") from the K-5 to a Nikon D3. Despite it being a quite old camera, I'm very satisfied with it. And it leaves me some budget for a new lens (or two).

I've been looking at the ZEISS Milvus 2/50M manual focus lens, which looks stunning in close to all reviews.

Which leads to my question: Does anybody here use it and have some images shot with it to share?

Huge thanks in advance,

Kasper
Last edited by kasperbergholt on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

kasperbergholt

Re: Examples of photos taken with a ZEISS Milvus 2/50M manual focus lens

Post Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Hi all,

A brief update. I ended up buying the Zeiss Milvus 50mm 2.0. It's a stunning piece of work. I haven't done any macro photography yet, but brought it with me on a small trip yesterday.

Here's an architecture shot ->

Kaktus Towers, Kalvebod Brygge, Summer 2023.

Board index Equipment Digital Cameras Examples of photos taken with a ZEISS Milvus 2/50M manual focus lens