Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software converting minolta raw files to jpeg

Photo Editing Software

converting minolta raw files to jpeg

nhansel

converting minolta raw files to jpeg

Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:15 pm

I have recently purchased the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D. I have been shooting in the raw format. I process the raw files usingphoto shop CS with the raw 2.4 beta plug in. My problem is that when I go to files save as command . Jpeg is not one of my options as a format to save my photos. I have found that if I save for the web I can save as a jpeg but only at 72 dpi . which is not enough for a print. Can anyone help me?

rdarrelt

Raw file handlling

Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:20 pm

Go to the dpreview.com Konica Minolta SLR forum and post your question there. The Konica Minolta forums are very active and have lots of experence to share.

ukexpat

Re: converting minolta raw files to jpeg

Post Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:34 am

nhansel wrote:I have recently purchased the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D. I have been shooting in the raw format. I process the raw files usingphoto shop CS with the raw 2.4 beta plug in. My problem is that when I go to files save as command . Jpeg is not one of my options as a format to save my photos. I have found that if I save for the web I can save as a jpeg but only at 72 dpi . which is not enough for a print. Can anyone help me?

Already answered in another forum -- convert the image to 8-bit. And BTW it is usually considered bad etiquette to post the same question to more than one forum.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software converting minolta raw files to jpeg