Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Photoshop 8 vs. older versions

Photo Editing Software

Photoshop 8 vs. older versions

matiasasun

Post Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:17 pm

Rob: PSP 9 workerd pretty good to me. I´m not gonna say nothing more because this is a conversation inside a conversation... How inappropriate! :oops:
Matias, Chile - http://www.pbase.com/matiasasun
Resources, HOWTOs, Samples and more! - http://pbasewiki.srijith.net/

aleida

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:31 am

ukexpat wrote:
jfavre wrote:Hi,

Don't bother paying U$300 for Photoshop CS.
You can download it from Limewire or any p2p equivalent application.
YOu should even get the serial number with it. If not, get it from Serial Box, do a search on Google for it.

CS is great to raise shadows or if your highlights are busted. I'm still using version 6 because i don't like the new lay out for the captions (File Info) windows.

Good luck.

http://www.pbase.com/jfavre

As a legitimate Photoshop user who has paid for Photoshop and a couple of upgrades, I object in the strongest possible terms to you suggesting this -- while it may seem like the hip thing to do, this is software piracy plain and simple.

It's not about being hip - it's about wanting to create graphics but not having enough money to purchase Photoshop "legitimately". So please don't preach - if i had the money to go to a shop and buy it, then I would..but I dont. And not everybody does.

mattmyles06

Post Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:55 pm

As a legitimate Photoshop user who has paid for Photoshop and a couple of upgrades, I object in the strongest possible terms to you suggesting this -- while it may seem like the hip thing to do, this is software piracy plain and simple.

AHHH BOO HOO. You're just a sucker. I have the full version of CS2 and didnt pay a cent for it. Piracy is the 'hip' thing to do these days. Get with it.

dougj

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:30 am

mattmyles06 wrote:AHHH BOO HOO. You're just a sucker. I have the full version of CS2 and didnt pay a cent for it. Piracy is the 'hip' thing to do these days. Get with it.

No, he is not a sucker, piracy is stealing. You may try to justify it by calling it "hip", but is just plain theft.

mattmyles06

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:37 pm

dougj wrote:
mattmyles06 wrote:AHHH BOO HOO. You're just a sucker. I have the full version of CS2 and didnt pay a cent for it. Piracy is the 'hip' thing to do these days. Get with it.

No, he is not a sucker, piracy is stealing. You may try to justify it by calling it "hip", but is just plain theft.

Yeah I'm a huge theif haha.

To be completely honest, my Uncle, a graphics designer burned the entire CS2 Bundle for me.

"Nah, sorry Unlce Jeff...I'd rather pay full price for it so I don't become a theif.."

You're just sad because you had to pay full retail.

dougj

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:50 pm

mattmyles06 wrote:You're just sad because you had to pay full retail.

No, I'm not sad that I am not a thief. It is quite easy to find pirated software online or in shops where I live, I choose not to steal the work of others.

Previous

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Photoshop 8 vs. older versions