Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Brilliant Photoshop 7 Book

Photo Editing Software

Brilliant Photoshop 7 Book

jim_panzee

Brilliant Photoshop 7 Book

Post Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:59 am

Some weeks ago I was asking about a good Photoshop 7 book. On a recent trip to the UK, I looked at dozens of books on this subject, but the one that stood out above all the others (in my opinion anyway) was "Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop 7". As the title suggests, lots and lots of pictures with full colour screen shots, and lots of tips and tricks and so easy to learn, over 300 pages and it doesn't skimp on anything. A great book highly recommended. Also available for other photoshop programs. :lol:

joseju

Book

Post Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:05 pm

Have you checked out "The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby. That one has so far been my fav. for photography.

jim_panzee

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:42 am

Didn't see that one, I had quite a few on my list to look at, but a lot of the books from the USA are not imported into the UK where I had to do my shopping. One book I did like the look of was the "Photoshop Bible" contains just about everything but its practically all words and no pics which as a newbie like me, is a great help. should be good for later though.
Jim.

kmayo

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:10 pm

Jim,
The Photshop Bible has a "Professional Edition" that has many pictures and it is full color.

I also love the Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers, by Scott Kelby. It is excellent.

Ken

castledude

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:23 pm

Kelby's other book "Down and Dirty Tricks" is fantastic also.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Brilliant Photoshop 7 Book