Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Image Editing - Looking for a solution

Photo Editing Software

Image Editing - Looking for a solution

neilsuk

Image Editing - Looking for a solution

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Hi Guys,

I currently have some still, which (bizarrely) I want create a look as if they are being projected onto a Water Fall.

I know it seems crazy, but I need to do this once, and could do with it looking fairly realistic.

Can anyone reccomend anything that will do the job?

As I only need to do this once, I would like, if possible an Open Source solution.

Many Thanks.

halesr

Re: Image Editing - Looking for a solution

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 pm

If you think PhotoShop could do the job for you, you could use the 30 day trial. I am pretty sure it is fully functional.

Could you collaborate with someone you know who has software and knowledge of what you want to do? That might also work.

Gimp as I understand it is quite powerful and is recommended by lots of folks. I have not used it.
http://www.gimp.org/

Or, Photoshop Elements might work for you. Less expenseive than the full photoshop and also a trial version is available.
http://tryit.adobe.com/us/photoshopelements/?sdid=EPZYQ

HTH you find a solution.
Rene

namratasnv

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 am

Hi,

Have you heard about FotoFlexer as it is an advanced web based image editing solution company which provides latest version of its online image editing suite which serves everyone with the ease of editing images it provides you the effect exactly what you want in less time through editing system.

I am providing you one resource that will give you whole about FotoFlexer, pcdistrict.com/new-complex-free-web-based-image-editing-solution-fotoflexer-review602-8.html

Go through this once.

Thanks !

birdingbubby

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 pm

This can be done on photoshop. It is actually quite simple to do. However, you need the program: if you do not have it you might try calling your local library to see if they have Photoshop that the public can use. They may even have someone who can show you how to use it. :D

Elsa Weber (AKA: Briddingbubby)
Aliso Viejo, CA

birdingbubby

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Opp - I see that I spelled my AKA wrong :| Its, Birdingbubby

gerry_123

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Maybe you find what you need on this Free photo editing software guide ?
This website gives more information about free foto editing software programs.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Image Editing - Looking for a solution