Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Pbasic Lightroom plug-in for Pbase

Photo Editing Software

Pbasic Lightroom plug-in for Pbase

pdx_photoman

Pbasic Lightroom plug-in for Pbase

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 am

I don't know if anyone else is looking for export functionality from Lightroom to Pbase but I found a link to a tool here http://www.tinderboxdesign.com/PBasic-20090223-v1r2.zip

It doesn't have all the functionality of Jeffrey Friedel's plug-ins for Facebook, Zenfolio, etc., but it gets the job done.

http://www.pbase.com/pdx_photoman/blog

Jim Lewis
Lake Oswego, OR

pdx_photoman

Re: Pbasic Lightroom plug-in for Pbase

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Updated version is here: http://www.tinderboxdesign.com/PBasic-20090223-v1r2.zip

Streamlines significantly and handles log-in errors with more aplomb. Very nice.

nikko2

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:25 am

Look forward to trying this .... thanks

neus

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Does it works?

I mean, I'm a left-handed managing files inside a program and I have just bought Lightroom 3, wich incorporates the Flickr plug in.

Could the PBase supporters will have something like that some day? It would be fantastic!

Best regards

edombek

Re: Pbasic Lightroom plug-in for Pbase - errors in LR3

Post Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:42 am

This plugin worked fine through LR2. Exporting in LR3 results in the following error:

UNABLE TO EXPORT An internal error has occurred: LrCatalog:withCatalogDo was marked deprecated in Lightroom 2.0 and is not supported as of Lightroom 3.0. This call is no longer needed.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

indyboosler

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am

pBase needs to get with the times and develop this themselves. I love pBase - they are my favorite image storing site - but they effectively haven't changed in the 8 years I've been a member - they are way behind in terms of current technology. There's no reason there shouldn't be a pbase lightroom 3 plug-in.

smeredith

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 pm

indyboosler wrote:There's no reason there shouldn't be a pbase lightroom 3 plug-in.

I agree, but I would be shocked if they ever develop one. I get the feeling that the bare minimum to (mostly) keep the site running is all that will ever happen.

exposed

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:51 pm

smeredith wrote:
indyboosler wrote:There's no reason there shouldn't be a pbase lightroom 3 plug-in.

I agree, but I would be shocked if they ever develop one. I get the feeling that the bare minimum to (mostly) keep the site running is all that will ever happen.

I agree too. Sad isn't it "

egc128

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

exposed wrote:
smeredith wrote:

I agree too. Sad isn't it "

Totally agree, It seems like the owners lost interest in the pbase long time ago. Maybe they are waiting to sell the website to a larger company. No one will buy an aging website.

bertramm

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:05 pm

I plan to switch to Flickr. They have improved their interface a lot. Just uploaded my first few pix there today.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Pbasic Lightroom plug-in for Pbase