Page 1 of 1

"Old Photo Edge"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 am
by rlthurston
Friends at Pbase,

Please let me know if anyone could help me design an old photo white border / edge with the scalloped look as they were processed in the 1950 -1960 era. I am using Photoshop CS3 and am fairly competent with the program but am not exactly sure how to get that scalloped edge. Please advise or let me know if I am not clear on this request.


Robert Thurston

Re: "Old Photo Edge"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:31 am
by dougj
Hi Robert - have you considered using one of the free PS actions for this? There are a number of sources for these and you might find one that meets your needs or that you can modify to taste.