Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software adding ClipArt to pictures

Photo Editing Software

adding ClipArt to pictures

jynxed

adding ClipArt to pictures

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:27 pm

For many years I created slide shows using Microsoft Power Point. I can add all kinds of graphics, frames etc. to my slides from a variety of sources in Power Point and they work fine if I use my computer for the presentation. I would like to use Photoshop, or memories on TV to create my slide shows, as I can then also create a DVD. I can't, however, spice up my pictures with graphics, except those that come with the program!

I have a graphics program called, IMSI Master Clip Browser, which gives me thousands of really great graphics! Is there a program for editing pictures which allows me to add my own graphics, and save the picture as JPEG, besides Power Point?

Thanks for listening, and hopefully understanding what I'm looking for.

dougj

Re: adding ClipArt to pictures

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:59 am

It's fairly easy to add or paste raster files to a main image in Photoshop, they will come in as separate layers which can be individually manipulated then combined (flattened) and saved as a JPG file for use elsewhere. This works OK with JPG, BMP, GIF and maybe other formats. I don't use Photoshop for slide shows, but I understand you can create a PDF slide show comprised of multiple files/images, you may already be aware of this.

The occasional slide show I create for business is done with Power Point, I will sometimes edit an image, or a few, in Photoshop (primary) or Corel to add to the presentation or for use as a theme background. I prefer to do the image creation / editing in a program like Photoshop. I don't know if this provides any help.....

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software adding ClipArt to pictures