Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Aperture 2.1 question: How do I custom resize and save ...

Photo Editing Software

Aperture 2.1 question: How do I custom resize and save ...

capturekon

Aperture 2.1 question: How do I custom resize and save ...

Post Tue May 20, 2008 10:21 am

... edited images? Mainly images shot originally in RAW. I want to resize and SAVE duplicate versions of them into smaller (width X length) versions of JPEG.

Thanks in advance!!!

Vince

andy153

Re: Aperture 2.1 question: How do I custom resize and save ...

Post Wed May 21, 2008 10:12 am

Hi there - I use Aperture 2.1 but not in the way you do I think. In Aperture 2.1 Preferences there is an "edit with" feature that enables you to link something like Photoshop CS3 or Elements etc. as an external editor - which is what I have done. You activate this through the "Image" heading NOT the "EDIT". So I select a batch from the Aperture Viewer, go to "Image">"Edit with" and open them in Photoshop. Do whatever batch or individual process you wish then "SAVE" - the images are loaded back into the Aperture Viewer and Library as other versions of the Master automatically. Does this help?
Andy Miller.

capturekon

Re: Aperture 2.1 question: How do I custom resize and save ...

Post Thu May 22, 2008 1:46 pm

andy153 wrote:Hi there - I use Aperture 2.1 but not in the way you do I think. In Aperture 2.1 Preferences there is an "edit with" feature that enables you to link something like Photoshop CS3 or Elements etc. as an external editor - which is what I have done. You activate this through the "Image" heading NOT the "EDIT". So I select a batch from the Aperture Viewer, go to "Image">"Edit with" and open them in Photoshop. Do whatever batch or individual process you wish then "SAVE" - the images are loaded back into the Aperture Viewer and Library as other versions of the Master automatically. Does this help?
Andy Miller.

Thanks Andy!

That helps a lot.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Aperture 2.1 question: How do I custom resize and save ...