Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Looking for BMP or JPG editing Software !!!

Photo Editing Software

Looking for BMP or JPG editing Software !!!

six_gun

Looking for BMP or JPG editing Software !!!

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:10 am

Hi there,

im looking for an easy software wich i could pick 2 images BMP or JPG on my PC and then merge them in a single picture. For Example i want to cut one picture and paste it on the second picture (append it) merging the two in one picture without loosing the original quality of the picture. The problem is the two pictures are two big to be edited on Paintbrush, so i need other kind of software that is able to do this.
Im Sorry im newbie and i don't know the tecnical terms for this operation. But i think you understand what i mean...

Any Help would be appreciated

Thnks !

djwixx

Post Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:49 am

Anything like Adobe Photoshop Elements or Corel Paint Shop Pro will do what you want.

Download the trials and see whether they'll achieve what you want. They will achieve it, but will take some playing to figure it out.

Another option might be Thumbsplus which has a combine function that I use to overlay numerous images.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Looking for BMP or JPG editing Software !!!