Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Need help badly with photo manipulating!!

Photo Editing Software

Need help badly with photo manipulating!!

chaoscreater

Need help badly with photo manipulating!!

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:40 am

Ok i've copied and pasted this at a lot of forums already but don't get the help i need, i hope this forum can give me some help cuz i've been doing google searches, reading through tons of tuts (including video from Youtube) and none of them are what i'm looking for.

I have 2 problems, the first is i want to be able to ADD/REMOVE 3 things, objects, texts and people. I would prefer freeware but any shareware suggestion is fine as i can search them in warez forums. I sorta have a program that removed objects/people from photos called InPaint, it works fine but for some photos it doesn't work really well. I'm trying to replace people in the photos, not just their face but the actual body.

Could someone give me a program and give me some guide that can do this? Of course i can download Photoshop but it's kinda large and i'm very noob and completely new at this, i've never used any photo editing tool except paint as a kid and really need help badly so a noob tut or detailed instructions will be very much appreciated.

My 2nd problem is i want to download multiple images (batch) from the internet in one click, i have tried several programs (including shareware ones that are cracked) but they don't work for some sites, the sites i'm trying to get it from is ImageFap, it contains Thumbnail images and the programs only download the Thumbnail image size, not the actual Full Size of the image. This also happens for other sites with thumbnail images and i've tried A LOT of programs already but they don't support thumbnail downloading, or either i found a program that can do it but no warez forums have the cracks for it and i've been trying to find a solution for weeks now.

I've also tried using Greasemonkey scripts but those don't help either, believe me i've tried almost everything.

But my main problem is the photo manipulating, if someone could help me with it i'll do so much in return, i'm desperate need of help it's very important, sorta like a project, please help! Thanks all.

edit:

oh btw i do have some free programs but either i'm too noob to use the tools properly or the programs don't have the features to ADD/REMOVE people etc.

I know THE GIMP is a very good freeware tool, i've been reading tuts and watching Youtube videos but still can't get the hang of it and only started 2day, i'm very noob at this, i.e i don't know most of the terms so if someone could help me use it that'll be awesome, apparently u can replace faces using Gimp but i need to replace the whole body so if someone could help me out with that thanks....

here's an example site of what i'm trying to do:

http://www.2graphic.co.uk/photo-manipul ... ects.shtml

andrys

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:29 am

Very clever ad posting...

chaoscreater

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:36 pm

ad posting???? I'M ASKING FOR HELP!!! That was merely an example, i seriously need help here!

chaoscreater

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:38 pm

this forum lacks support....

larena

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:26 am

I think you'll find that posts including phrases such as "no warez forums have the cracks for it" won't get you much help.
Larena

chaoscreater

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:31 pm

what's that gotta do with my question? I'm NOT REUQESTING WAREZ, i'm asking for programs and suggestions and i can find the stuff i need at other places, i'm only asking simple help here which this forum lacks support with and i'm not impressed, this sucks and i already got the help i need at GIMP TALK. This forum is DEAD. i'm leaving, bye.

jurgentreue

Post Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:33 pm

chaoscreater wrote:what's that gotta do with my question? I'm NOT REUQESTING WAREZ, i'm asking for programs and suggestions and i can find the stuff i need at other places, i'm only asking simple help here which this forum lacks support with and i'm not impressed, this sucks and i already got the help i need at GIMP TALK. This forum is DEAD. i'm leaving, bye.

There goes another Wally!!

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Need help badly with photo manipulating!!