Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software removing object from a photo

Photo Editing Software

removing object from a photo

marcus1976

removing object from a photo

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:27 pm

hi iv taken a photo of an eagle in flight but have a person in the back ground it would be a better photos if the person wasnt there how do i go about removing the person useing elements 5

pangitster

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:49 am

I would highly recommend to use Fireworks, it's much simplier to use. Adobe CS would be the best though

------------------
Spain Travel - one of my inspirations in flash

marcus1976

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:46 pm

i havnt herad of the fireworks software where would i get it from

bobpeters

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:32 pm

You have to use the clone tool in PE5. Take similar or nearby background and "paint" over the person. Read the manual or the HELP on how to use the the clone tool. The clone tool takes a spot on the picture and reproduces it over another spot.

icholakov

Re: removing object from a photo

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:46 pm

marcus1976 wrote:hi iv taken a photo of an eagle in flight but have a person in the back ground it would be a better photos if the person wasnt there how do i go about removing the person useing elements 5

If you post the photo I can do it for you via Photoshop

softix

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:16 pm

I happen to come across some articles about photo editing wherein you can removed objects from your picture or photo http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/usin ... emove.mspx

softix

Re: removing object from a photo

Post Fri May 23, 2008 11:06 am

if you have experience or ever use Adobe Photoshop, try yourself. just crop and then fill it with same color as background.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software removing object from a photo