Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Software that support Raw file of Fujifilm s900/s9500 (.RAF)

Photo Editing Software

Software that support Raw file of Fujifilm s900/s9500 (.RAF)

incal

Software that support Raw file of Fujifilm s900/s9500 (.RAF)

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:32 pm

Hi everybody,

Since i'm working only with the raw-tiff converter fitted with the fuji s9000/s9500 i'm looking for a true raw software (not only the simple conversion).

The problem is that each software tried doesn't work with .raf file of the s9000/s9500 (Bibble (support only the s7000 .raf file), Raw Essentials, Raw Converter).

Is there anyone who know which software will be ok and with a correct price (<200$) ?

djwixx

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:46 am

I use Thumbsplus (http://www.cerious.com) to organize my pictures and photoshop elements to process them - the Cerious Digicam plugin allows support for raw.
Both support Nikons NEF and looking at cerious' website the digicam plugin will allow support for RAF.

You can trial Thumbsplus, but for raw make sure you use the digicam plugin, otherwise photoshop elements will do the job.

incal

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 am

Thanks for the answer. I will try this soft.

As the editing software i use Ulead PhotoImpact 11 (i've started with Photosyler from adobe a long time ago).

incal

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:34 am

I tried Thumbplus with the digicam plugin and effectively i can work with the fuji s9000/s9500 .Raf file so in 48 bits depth instead of the 24 bits of the Tiff conversion. this is the good point. 8)

The bad one is that imply i must use thumbplus in addition of my ulead photoexplorer (i use the whole line of product of ulead). :(

If someone knows another product, but as a standalone one, to use the .raf file or to convert into 48 bits .tiff ? This would be greatly appreciated ... :wink:

junglejuice

Post Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:48 am

I don't know if your format is supported but I use Acdsee Pro and find it really easy to get the results that I am after....

blue_begemoth

Post Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:51 am

It is supported by ACDSee Pro and Adobe CAmera Raw (Lightroom as well). Check it: http://myphotosoft.com/raw-converters/supported-cameras-4.html

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Software that support Raw file of Fujifilm s900/s9500 (.RAF)