Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Need help with colour/tint problems

Photo Editing Software

Need help with colour/tint problems

dmajfsharp

Need help with colour/tint problems

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:22 am

I went futzing around with my gamma settings on my computer. Since doing so, when I edit photos on photoshop the photos look fine. When I go to post them, the colours are all wrong, on the orange/blueish side. I do believe that there is a direct correlation. However, it could also be the fact that I am using a different camera then the one that I normally use. here is a photo that I am having troubles with. Can anyone help me revert everything so that my colours are normal again? If it helps, I am shooting in RAW mode, converting them using Adobe DNG converter and I am using Photoshop cs2.

http://www.pbase.com/dmajfsharp/image/80791005

ernst

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:23 am

This sounds like a problem with color space. Do you edit and save your photos in AdobeRGB? The world wibe web doesn't know anything else than sRGB, so before posting your photos in the web, you first need to convert them to sRGB.
Try it, it should make a difference!

dmajfsharp

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:52 am

You were right. That fixed my problem. Thank you very much for the assistance :D

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Need help with colour/tint problems