Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software make photos smaller

Photo Editing Software

make photos smaller

fornander

make photos smaller

Post Tue May 08, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi. Im new here at pbase.com and I started to upload some images, but they are in there acctual size, this take a lot of time, and they are easy to copy. I want to make them to with 800 or something, and I know that I can open them one and one in ps and save them again, this time to the right size.

Sp my question is if there is any way to just reduce the size of the photos in one step, all photos in the same time?

Hoope anyone can help me with this...
MÃ¥ns

brw_2909

Re: make photos smaller

Post Tue May 15, 2007 1:18 am

monsfornander wrote:Hi. Im new here at pbase.com and I started to upload some images, but they are in there acctual size, this take a lot of time, and they are easy to copy. I want to make them to with 800 or something, and I know that I can open them one and one in ps and save them again, this time to the right size.

Sp my question is if there is any way to just reduce the size of the photos in one step, all photos in the same time?

Hoope anyone can help me with this...
MÃ¥ns

You can delete the original size images in the edit gallery section. Open the gallery, choose edit gallery and then select the images, or all images and then go the the compress images tab and select "delete originals".

andrzejmakal

Post Sat May 26, 2007 10:54 pm

Open Adobe Bridge>select folder>select files>Tools>PhotoShop>Image processor> set everything> here you are!

But I don't think it`s the best way to show your work. I'm affraid the pics will need some sharpening after resize, just for looking crisp enough. It's always like this after resize. So better during resizing save as TIFF and do sharpening manually, depending on your needs. Many people don't do sharpening...and they have muddy pics on web.

Regards

Maki

softix

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:20 pm

If you're a Windows user, you'll want to download a free program called IrfanView and go to this tutorial http://www.somewhere-in-time.net/tutorial/irfanview/

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software make photos smaller