Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software how can i change the background color of the picture?

Photo Editing Software

how can i change the background color of the picture?

digitech2

how can i change the background color of the picture?

Post Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:49 am

hi folkd
how can i change the background color of the picture? with adobe photoshop element 5.

djwixx

Post Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:41 am

I'd love to help, but given the excessive numbers of none pbase members who expect free advice without participating in the community or coming back to say thanks, I won't bother.

eransh10

You must know masking

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:22 pm

You must mask the photo and then the rest will be the background. From there it is easy to change the color of it with an adjustment layer.
I know how to do it in photoshop but not with elements.
The basic is to know how to mask the foreground form the background.

vprimo

ouch !

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:59 pm

djwixx wrote:I'd love to help, but given the excessive numbers of none pbase members who expect free advice without participating in the community or coming back to say thanks, I won't bother.

djwixx

Re: ouch !

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:11 pm

vprimo wrote:
djwixx wrote:I'd love to help, but given the excessive numbers of none pbase members who expect free advice without participating in the community or coming back to say thanks, I won't bother.

?

kirstenmary

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 pm

djwixx wrote:
vprimo wrote:

?

He says it all under the "subject" section of his post.

djwixx

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:08 pm

kirstenmary wrote:
djwixx wrote:
vprimo wrote:

?

He says it all under the "subject" section of his post.

:oops: Thanks

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software how can i change the background color of the picture?