Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Digital photography correction software solutions???

Photo Editing Software

Digital photography correction software solutions???

markt1969

Digital photography correction software solutions???

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:08 pm

can anyone recommend some software to correct digital pictures.
Something easy to use and hopefully not too time consuming

thanks

singer4life

Re: Digital photography correction software solutions???

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:40 am

[quote="markt1969"]can anyone recommend some software to correct digital pictures.
Something easy to use and hopefully not too time consuming

--
Photoshop is not bad..but maybe you can try... Picasa[it's a google downlod],..Photo Impact, or even Photo Impression--

Hope u enjoy=)

Lloyd Barker
Singer/Songwriter
http://www.myspace.com/lloydbarker

dang

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:12 am

There's many good programs that can be downloaded free, just do a google for photo editing programs. A few of my favorites are IrfanView, Faststone & Ultimate Paint which I use for different things along with Photoshop. Probably the simplest is Picaso, but I've found it very slow to load and somewhat limited by comparison to most other programs. It depends on your needs though.

nchlfot

Photobot

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:19 pm

If you just want better pictures and don't want to do any work, try Photobot. It's a robot that fixes your pictures for you. I saw it at PMA and it's great!

jbrembat

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:12 pm

I use PhotoResampling and I like it.

Jacopo

markt1969

digital photography correction software

Post Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 pm

I want to have a little as possible to do. I have no time to toy around with pictures. is there anything fully automatic out there?

nchlfot

Automatic

Post Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:29 pm

I use Photobot. It's completely automatic and it is almost always better than what I can do myself.

reflectionsbyruth

Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm

nothing is completly automatic. Some images do well with the auto fix options, some do not.

nchlfot

Automatic

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Actually, Photobot is fully automatic - it finds and fixes pictures. It's really cool. It's great for me, but my pictures aren't quite up to your level. Great balloon shots!

reflectionsbyruth

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:49 pm

thanks, but funny you should pick my balloon shot :)
That was the very first picture I took on vacation Oct 2003 at a balloon festival that I thought might be good enough to post on the internet for a contest. It won POTW and a bunch of POTD's and I was so excited that I wanted to learn more about photography.
It ended up being my first picture I sold about 7 months later to the guy who owns the balloon when he found me on the internet :)
The rest is expensive history with a more expensive camera, printer, lenses, and all the stuff to print and sell my work :lol:

Everyone starts somewhere so just keep shooting :)

I bet photobot doesnt find dust spots and automatically fix your image if its tilted? :)

junglejuice

Post Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:26 am

What exactly do you want to "fix" in your photos? This will have a bearing on what software to use.....

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Digital photography correction software solutions???