Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software PS & Photo information and copyright batch option?

Photo Editing Software

PS & Photo information and copyright batch option?

vincentvalle

PS & Photo information and copyright batch option?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:33 pm

Can anyone tell if there is a way to apply your name and copyright information to every photo in your ps browser or everytime you save a photo you have worked on? I've looked in my books and the ps help section and cannot find the answer. Thanks!

Vince Valle

ihor

Re: PS & Photo information and copyright batch option?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:10 pm

vincentvalle wrote:Can anyone tell if there is a way to apply your name and copyright information to every photo in your ps browser or everytime you save a photo you have worked on? I've looked in my books and the ps help section and cannot find the answer. Thanks!

Vince Valle

I think i'd just paste a bitmap of your information when you are ready to save your file. Like Phil does with his pictures on his dpreview.com site.
It's a pity there isn't a script you could use to do this in batch mode!

Ian

vincentvalle

Thanks

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:35 pm

Ian,
thanks, I just put together something to use each time. I appreciate the suggestion.

ilanphoto

Re: PS & Photo information and copyright batch option?

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:56 am

ihor wrote:......It's a pity there isn't a script you could use to do this in batch mode!
Ian

If you can write it as an action you can run it in batch mode. Don't know exactly how but from the batch menu there is an option to run one of your actions

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software PS & Photo information and copyright batch option?