Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Reala Custom Curves for D70

Photo Editing Software

Reala Custom Curves for D70

richardbaer

Reala Custom Curves for D70

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:36 am

Every time I download or even try to open Reala Custom Curves I get a message about it being an invalid file. Can someone please advise, or better yet send me a copy? Thanks.

My first post on this forum.

richardbaer

Post Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:19 pm

I cant believe no one has a copy they could send me. Let’s try another approach. Who can tell me how to convert or even just open a file with the extension .nct, as this file has. Obviously someone has as they are using the curves. Please advise or PM me.

ilanphoto

Post Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:46 pm

are you trying to load the file into the camera? if yes you will need NC for this. As far as I know there are another two or three software packages that can upload a curve to your camera. I shoot RAW so I have no curved installed, I set up the curve during the conversion phase in PS or better still in Raw Magick lite (sic)

richardbaer

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:17 am

Well, I answered all my own questions, except one. I tried and purchased Nikon Camera Control (NCC). It fixed the problem with system crashes and explains why Nikon dropped camera control from NX - so they could sell another program (NCC).

Now, the only problem is that the Reala Curves, still gives me an invalid message, even with NCC. All the others load just fine. Any suggestions, please.

ilanphoto

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:08 am

Thanks for the update, never knew they dropped the camera control to a new app. Never used either of them so not a big problem

Regarding the curve, maybe you just have a corrupt politician err I mean file try downloading the file again from the same source or even better from a different source
I have a few, quite old versions of Realia on my compi, if you would like, I can email them to you. They are all with the .NTC format

HTH
Ilan

richardbaer wrote:Well, I answered all my own questions, except one. I tried and purchased Nikon Camera Control (NCC). It fixed the problem with system crashes and explains why Nikon dropped camera control from NX - so they could sell another program (NCC).

Now, the only problem is that the Reala Curves, still gives me an invalid message, even with NCC. All the others load just fine. Any suggestions, please.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Reala Custom Curves for D70