Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Batch Procession RAW files

Photo Editing Software

Batch Procession RAW files

macswenson

Batch Procession RAW files

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:22 am

Recently i have come across a dilema, school. I no longer have the time to open each RAW file with Adobe Camera RAW, and fine tune each photo unless it is a pheonominal shot, in which case i will put my heart into it. I am really interested in batch processing for when i shoot sports and have a lot of photos to upload to pbase or to send out. While im sure there are programs that do it, i am looking for something that will apply the automatic adjustments that Camera RAW uses for exposure and contrast, and all the other adjustments it makes. So does anyone know if something like this exists that will help me with my time constraint? if im not clear, please let me know, i do feel like i was rambiling.

castledude

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:06 pm

http://www.adobe.com/digitalimag/pdfs/p ... italwf.pdf

The best part is down near the bottom on using bridge in filmstrip mode.

If you want more info on how to do it. Do a google on "camera raw film strip mode" (no quote). This will give you a bunch of articles on the subject.

halesr

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:06 pm

Castledude, thanks for posting the link. That is a nice resource.--Rene

richardbaer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:40 am

Is there any way to do this with PS Elements???

castledude

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:31 am

Closest way I can see is to open multiple files using Album or The open dialog. Process the first picture then on the second picture on use the option in RAW that allows you to repeat the previous option on each picture. Not as slick as the filmstrip mode, maybe they have added this to PSE5.

richardbaer

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:03 am

Thanks, That is how I do it now but was hoping for more. By the way, this is a fantastic forum. I am glad I discovered and joined.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Batch Procession RAW files