Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Help!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Editing Software

Help!!!!!!!!!!

emptyhanded

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:40 am

This may sound dumb but I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I met my favorite musical artist and got to hang out with them backstage at a concert and I'd driven 12 hours to this concert so I was majorly tired and excited. I got my picture taken with the artist and in one i look totally high and the other one is just bad. I was wondering if there is software or some place that someone knows of where i could have a picture of me and said photo and have the smile (face) from one picture taken and put on the other and it will look natural. The reason I ask is because the pictures are that bad i don't even want to look at them. If there is such a way it would greatly be appreciated if someone could tell me where to go or what program i could use. I'm not a professional and obviously i stumbled upon this site. Thanks in advance.

gpaai

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:30 pm

Photoshop is always a good choice, though getting the alternate photo (with good smile) to match up will be a task regardless. There is so much to consider, lighting, camera settings, etc..
I love photoshopography.......

theaheyink

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:40 pm

Recently I took a photo of my neice and her Dad at her wedding. My niece had her eyes closed. From another photo (in PhotoImpact) I copied her eyes, plopped it into place on the first photo, tint matched the two, resized it to the right size, and blurred the edges. Now only if you go in really really close, you can see the blurring. Otherwise it looks really good. The trick is to match the tinting carefully. It takes a steady hand and a lot of patience. Whatever you do, don't overwrite the original. Save it to another file name.
Hope that helps.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Help!!!!!!!!!!