Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software CS2 error message

Photo Editing Software

CS2 error message

macswenson

CS2 error message

Post Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:44 pm

hi there, today, after going out into my yard and taking some shots to sets out my new cannon 100-400mm lense, i came back inside, transfered the photos, and to my surpise, when i tried to open the RAW immages with PS CS2, i got an error message reading 'Could not complete your request because it is not the right type of document' In the many years that i have had different versions of PS, i have never come across this error. I went back to doubble check, and i cannot find any difference between the process of shooting to uploading, to opening in CS2. the only change, was just a different lense. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Mac

lord_of_the_badgers

Post Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:12 pm

hmm.. you sure your memory card isn't corrupted, cause that's my first suspicion.. something's not written properly to the card i think....

try another mem card, or clear that one & try again

macswenson

Post Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:35 pm

i did try that, but it didnt make any difference. I can view the photos fine with anyother program, but cannot open them for editing in Photoshop. I tried it with 3 different meory cards. 2 San Disk Ultra II 2 GB and one Extreme III 2 GB.

castledude

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:32 am

Well the obvious comes to mind ... Are you using the latest version of the camera raw plugin from Adobe ...

Did you install it properly (it is not installed like the normal one).

What camera are you using ? (Somebody with that camera may know the symptoms).

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software CS2 error message