Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Photomatrix and Photoshop Elements 3.0 (or 4.0)

Photo Editing Software

Photomatrix and Photoshop Elements 3.0 (or 4.0)

gsansoucie

Photomatrix and Photoshop Elements 3.0 (or 4.0)

Post Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:46 pm

Hey all,

I recently saw Tony Smith's gallery where he used Photomatrix Pro to generate HDR images from a single RAW (with 3 different exposure tiffs).

I was out on the HDR Soft website and they mention that they have a plugin for PSE 4.0. In PSE 4.0 they only support 16Bit RGB images.

My questions are:

1) Who has Photomatrix?

2) Who has Photomatrix AND PSE 3.0/4.0?
- Do you like it?

I was thinking about upgrading to PSE 4.0 anyway, I'm just wondering if Photomatrix works well in PSE 4.0. Sometimes you can't believe the marketing stuff...

-=Glen=-

cico71

Re: Photomatrix and Photoshop Elements 3.0 (or 4.0)

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:59 pm

gsansoucie wrote:1) Who has Photomatrix?

I have it, I bought the bundle (stand alone and the plug-in), it works pretty well, however one thing you must be aware of, is that the stand-alone version (still in beta) is right now a bit "ahead" of the plug-in version in terms of functionalities.

bobike

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:12 pm

I DO HAVE PHOTOMATIX PRO 2.3 i love it. i use 5 images for HDR, less then 5 don't look that good. You can find a lot HDR images on FLICKR.
Good lock.
here is my sample

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software Photomatrix and Photoshop Elements 3.0 (or 4.0)