Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software any image viewing software with stamping feature......?

Photo Editing Software

any image viewing software with stamping feature......?

prashant369

any image viewing software with stamping feature......?

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:47 am

couple of years back i happened to come across a image viewing app. which gave me a feature where in i can stamp a message(note...say like my name or date or any other word) on the images as i view them one after the other.
i dont recolect the software name....i need it as i have a lot of images(jpegs) which i have created in 3dsmax, which i send across over the interner for work related issues and i need that stamping feature wherein i can quicky affix a preset stamp of my name on the images and send across whithout having to go through tht cumbersome process of adding a text in say photoshop....plz help...can some one suggest me such a software...any such image editing/viewing software...pleaase...

graylady

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:17 pm

While it's not while viewing your files, you can do it while batch processing in Irfanview.

http://www.irfanview.com

Graylady
------
French speaking from Quebec, Canada. I learned photography using my Olympus C-5050 and now am having fun with an Olympus E-500.

prashant369

Post Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:12 am

thanks graylady! but i would love some other software wherein you can just stamp any area of a jpeg with predefined text.(hmm say something like...PROCESSED)..Infact i used one such software long time back...but can't remember its name:-(

dang

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:06 am

I ran across a program called "Picture Shark" that is for stamping, and works very fast... Plus it's a freebie. Google will give you the link. :wink:

vanderstouw

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:41 am

in photoshop you can just make an action that will do just that .then it is just a mouse click away...

i made one for work a while back.

am_dps

Post Sat May 13, 2006 9:36 pm

Well, I've reviewed such kind of software a couple of weeks ago. The software is designed for placing visible watermarks to several photos at a time.

Since direct links are not allowed here, please, find my blog url in my profile and search for the "watermark" term there.

prashant369 wrote:thanks graylady! but i would love some other software wherein you can just stamp any area of a jpeg with predefined text.(hmm say something like...PROCESSED)..Infact i used one such software long time back...but can't remember its name:-(

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software any image viewing software with stamping feature......?