Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software APS Plugs In

Photo Editing Software

APS Plugs In

cgull

APS Plugs In

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:45 am

I have downloaded some image enhancement plug ins for photo shop but cannot seem to get them in the correct folder to work with photoshop. I have tryed putting them in the root directory, the plug in's dir; the filter's dir, and the action's dir: but still they do not show up inside PS. When I click on the unzipped file itself it automatically brings up PS.
Doh!!!

Appreciate the help and Thank You Much in Advance

j

viljamix

Re: APS Plugs In

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:12 pm

cgull wrote:I have downloaded some image enhancement plug ins for photo shop but cannot seem to get them in the correct folder to work with photoshop. I have tryed putting them in the root directory, the plug in's dir; the filter's dir, and the action's dir: but still they do not show up inside PS. When I click on the unzipped file itself it automatically brings up PS.
Doh!!!

Appreciate the help and Thank You Much in Advance

j

You can place your actions to whichever directory you see fit, but after that you must tell Photoshop where they are. In PS Actions tab when you click it there's a little arrow on the right. Click that arrow and you can see a menu, select Load Actions. Go to the directory you have put your actions and select the one you want to use. Now the action in question shows up in your actions list. Hope this helps.
Last edited by viljamix on Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really do appreciate if you could leave a comment. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Cheers, Jorma

You'll never get out of this life alive.

http://pbase.com/viljamix

cgull

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:22 pm

Ahhhhhhh

yes, this works great.

Thank You ever so much.

j

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software APS Plugs In