Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software does anybody know how to make a 35 full frame border ?

Photo Editing Software

does anybody know how to make a 35 full frame border ?

monkey5

does anybody know how to make a 35 full frame border ?

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:27 pm

like a border with sprocket holes and stuff? i see plenty of other ones very in depth and such, but not black...

road_runner

Post Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:41 pm

Monkey5,

I use Image > Resize > Canvas Size. First set Background color to Black. Then Image>Resize>Canvas Size. When the settings box opens, add .5" to the existing sizes for top and bottom. This puts the black border around your photo. Now put eight white boxes using the Rctangle Tool along the long sides of you Photo. After the white boxes are spaced properly, you crop out the excess black on the short sides of your photo so that only a sliver shows.

This sample was done this way, but I didn't use the Rectangle Tool, I placed the white boxes on the long edge free-hand. So they aren't perfect. I'm just not a perfect guy - ya know what I mean?

road_runner

halesr

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:14 pm

Here is a link to additional photo boarders. I have downloaded them, but not used them yet, but I plan to.

http://www.atncentral.com/download.htm#Andreas_Borders

Be sure to check out the examples to see if you are interested.

HTH, Rene

dang

Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:19 pm

Just for reference...
Ulead Photo Impact 10 has the frame included, not sure about the PI 11 but would think it should too.

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software does anybody know how to make a 35 full frame border ?