Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software looking for a specific photo editing software

Photo Editing Software

looking for a specific photo editing software

zhoro

looking for a specific photo editing software

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:35 am

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a software that can combine many photos into one picture.

What i am doing is a project for my church and i am tracing the generations through the yeras and scanning photos and etc. What i need to do as a final effect is to combine all these photos in the building of the church. Sort of, each photo to be as a single brick ...

I hope you can understand me. I have seen it done 2 years ago and i cannot get in touch with that person.

Can anyone please help me?

George

ps: I think there was a commercial in the US recently - all the photos of the people made up the photo of the building of the company they work for...

larena

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:10 am

If I understand what you're trying to make, it's a photomosaic - where from a distance it looks like one photo, but up close it's made up of lots of smaller photos.

I've never tried this myself, but if you do a Google search for 'photomosaic software' hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. :D
Larena

zhoro

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:10 am

Larena, you are precious, thanx a lot.

halesr

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:38 am

I am thinking you want to create a Mosaic picture from many small images. At this URL, they have a comparison chart of this type of software. Ranges all the way from FREE to $$$. I found the chart really helpful to compare features.
http://aolej.com/mosaic/compare.htm

Hope this helps you find what you want.--Rene

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software looking for a specific photo editing software