Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software CS2 Anyone?

Photo Editing Software

CS2 Anyone?

gpaai

CS2 Anyone?

Post Sat May 21, 2005 10:40 pm

So other than a visit to the Adobe web site, does anyone have a rundown on the new upgrade features from PS CS to PF CS2?
I love photoshopography.......

ukexpat

Re: CS2 Anyone?

Post Mon May 23, 2005 4:49 pm

gpaai wrote:So other than a visit to the Adobe web site, does anyone have a rundown on the new upgrade features from PS CS to PF CS2?

Check out the Photo news and blogs like http://www.dpreview.com. I treated myself to CCS2 and I like the new RAW converter, smart sharpening and the auto-healing tool.

gpaai

Post Mon May 23, 2005 5:37 pm

Thanks! I believe I will be purchasing the CS2 package this weekend. I can hardle wait to see the changes in Illustrator as well.

cjburianek

Post Wed May 25, 2005 11:39 pm

NAPP has a section on the new features accessable to non-members as well as members...

http://www.photoshopuser.com/photoshopcs2.html

ragingsea910

Post Tue May 31, 2005 4:27 pm

geeez i just got CS last year and now there's a CS2 out already???? maaan!
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation - Colossians 1:15

gpaai

Post Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:50 pm

ragingsea910 wrote:geeez i just got CS last year and now there's a CS2 out already???? maaan!

And the pros get it way before anyone else helping them stay on top of the game. By the time it is released to the public they have their books written and ready for the shelves.

We then buy the upgrade as well as the books in order to try and get a handle on it. Then like you said... boom the next version hits the shelves.

I bought Photoshop CS AND Illustrator CS for school this past year. Now setting up my classes for fall, I see that I need CS2 for all of them.

:x :cry:

:D Gary

Board index Equipment Photo Editing Software CS2 Anyone?