Board index PBase Show and Tell 371st Show & Tell Competition: Means of Transportation - WINNER

Show and Tell

371st Show & Tell Competition: Means of Transportation - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
jcdefreitas

erichmangl

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Thank you to all participants who submitted many interesting photos which captured different creative means of transportation.

Honourable Mentions (in no particular order)

3rd Place
Walter Otto Koenig

This photo is truly intriguing!!! A home on wheels captures your curiosity and commands closer examination for details.

2nd Place
Markus Grompe

A scene of a solitary boatman at work presents a calm and peacefulness which has great appeal.

1st Place
Erich Mangl

This picture captured the essence of the theme using different methods of transportation while posing questions for the viewers.

cits_4_pets

Re: 371st Show & Tell Competition: Means of Transportation - WINNER

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Great choices and some unusual means &some humorous means of transportation.
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

amoxtli

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:54 pm

A wide variety of entries for this topic. Congratulations to the Winners, HM's and all participants. Thanks for Third Place John.
Regards,
Walter
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

pegsam

Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Congrats to the winners and HM's. I agree that there was a wide variety in the transportation modes submitted. Very cool S&T competition.

fishit

Post Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 am

John my mistake, picture chosen s a good one, and eric did at least judge one contest, I admit I was wrong.
He failed to in the past and I miss read contest order of postings.
Last edited by fishit on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

erichmangl

Post Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:13 am

the real losers are not even able to spell properly - you better take some lessons in your own language, fishshit, before you walk around and show your idiocy to the world

fishit

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:26 pm

erichmangl wrote:the real losers are not even able to spell properly - you better take some lessons in your own language, fishshit, before you walk around and show your idiocy to the world

Spell check can always fix that but being what you are will never change, the reply show you as you are.
My dyslexia seemed to have been the problem, laugh all you wish.
I was mistaken and when so I will admit it, sorry you were offended , glad you judged a contest, my apologies.
Last edited by fishit on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

erichmangl

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:41 pm

haha, fishshit, you crack me up:
you are pretty lost in your own world - you and the ass you crawled out ruined the forum for many, but hey, you are not smart enough to figure out why many have left

i take it as compliment that it pissed you off a lot that i won two contests, i also enjoy it to know that your life must be plain shit that you take such things serious

hodero

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Wow,this guy Mangl really hit the jackpot with his shot...What a fantastic capture !! Congratulations !!!!

fishit

Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:35 am

My apologies you won 2 judged one, my mistake I misread the contest order.
If I make a mistake I will be man enough to admit it and will offer and apology, sorry you were offended.

erichmangl wrote:haha, fishshit, you crack me up:
you are pretty lost in your own world - you and the ass you crawled out ruined the forum for many, but hey, you are not smart enough to figure out why many have left

i take it as compliment that it pissed you off a lot that i won two contests, i also enjoy it to know that your life must be plain shit that you take such things serious

kazmierczyk

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:08 am

Mr. Erich Mangl, you have graced us with your photographic talent and your erudition - your writing is truly one of a kind. Thank you for stooping down to share your genius with us.

Danke schon!

cits_4_pets

Post Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:35 am

This conversation does not make sense...probably because of editing which then can make someone look like the bad guy. Wonder what the comment that was edited. I suspect it was very nasty at one person, then a response is made, and an edit each time to make someone look bad. Not a real man...
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

erichmangl

Post Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 pm

cits_4_pets wrote:This conversation does not make sense...probably because of editing which then can make someone look like the bad guy. Wonder what the comment that was edited. I suspect it was very nasty at one person, then a response is made, and an edit each time to make someone look bad. Not a real man...

indeed fishshit tried to made his farts undone, but the smell is still around

fishit

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 am

erichmangl wrote:
indeed fishshit tried to made his farts undone, but the smell is still around

I am glad you accepted my apology, sorry you were offended

fishit

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:28 am

cits_4_pets wrote:This conversation does not make sense...probably because of editing which then can make someone look like the bad guy. Wonder what the comment that was edited. I suspect it was very nasty at one person, then a response is made, and an edit each time to make someone look bad. Not a real man...

Flo all you have to do is read eric's comments most of what I said is right there, I can not edit his posts.
His own comments speaks to his character, even editing can not change that. I apologized for my mistake, what else would you like for me to do?

Next

Board index PBase Show and Tell 371st Show & Tell Competition: Means of Transportation - WINNER