Board index PBase Show and Tell allen_hart

Show and Tell

allen_hart

Announce and discuss your photos.
irislynx

allen_hart

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:40 pm

First, I would like to say " Thank You" to all those who entered this contest, You all had nice photo's! It was a challenging decision to pick winners and HM's!!

Honerable Mentions ( In no particular order)...

A World In The Palm Of Hand by PStubley ... I like the image itself, And the idea that it projects!

Dew Drops by vj400 .... I love the different color of the leaves and how the lighting on the drops make them stand out!

Rose Deep Red By Maaike Huizer ...An image that's " Pleasing to The Eyes" to see the raindrops on the Beautiful Rose!

Elephant Pond By luxun54 .....This is an amazing image and definately not one that's easy to capture!!I love the water that is being spurted out by the bat and the water drops from the wings!

The Last Drop By Mardoli ... I was impressed with the composition, timing, Mood of this image!

Third Place, Goes to jcdefreitas ... Great color and composition in this image! The raindrops stand out!

Second Place, Goes to Oregon Day 111, By luxuna54 ...I kept going back to this image driven by the color, clarity, and composition !! I love how the color of the image stands out against the backround with great clarity and how the raindrop is in perfect form of falling!

First Place " Winner" , goes to allen_hart! .... I love the different coloring, The outward splattering of the drop, And the composition!! Nicely Done! ~ All yours Allen!

Board index PBase Show and Tell allen_hart