Board index PBase Show and Tell 323rd Show & Tell Competition: Panning and slow shutter speed to depict motion - WINNER

Show and Tell

323rd Show & Tell Competition: Panning and slow shutter speed to depict motion - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
vj4000

mdejong

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks for posting some remarkable pictures. Its a hard subject ( especially with lack of exif data) to judge and I have tried my level best
to come up with the following entries that I liked. First the HM'S in no particular order.

Beautiful entry by luxun54 gives you the full
feeling of the Train's motion and momentum

A familiar environment for me. Well shot Vivek. Again I can almost feel
the sound and the air around that motion of train.

Beautiful image Karin The colors and the lines all come together well in this image.
Third place

Perfectly executed Panning shot Walter ! I would have loved to see it a bit wider,
But I think there is trade off there with isolating the subject ( I am guessing)
Second place

Lovely Shot Karin. Love the colors and the blurred lines to give a perfect feel of the motion.
First Place
A perfect shot IMO. Very well composed and remarkable control on light during
day time with slow shutter speed. Congratulations Marcel you are the winner with this fabulous entry.

terrybowker

Re: 323rd Show & Tell Competition: Panning and slow shutter speed to depict motion - WINNER

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Congratulations to Marcel! Very nice contest, Great job all!

Terry

amoxtli

Re: 323rd Show & Tell Competition: Panning and slow shutter speed to depict motion - WINNER

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Thanks very much for Third Place, glad you liked the image of the horse tryout at Del Mar Racetrack. Congratulations to all winners, hm's and entries. It was an interesting theme and I enjoyed looking at all the entries.
Best Regards,
Walter
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

kade

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks very much for the HM and the second place and congrats to the winner!

fishit

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 am

Nice contest, but whats up with the current closed contest, no winner?

sandiwhi

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:26 am

Yes, no idea where he is. I tried to send a reminder email, and the system said I didn't have permission to email him. ????

fishit

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:50 am

sandiwhi wrote:Yes, no idea where he is. I tried to send a reminder email, and the system said I didn't have permission to email him. ????

I ran into that as well, no permission, well seems we have another person who commits to a contest but fails to fulfill the duties of winning.
There were a couple contest I did not enter since I knew I would not be able to host if I was honored to win.
This is very frustrating when people enter without planning ahead or intending to handle the responsibility of winning.
I will drop Emily a email, imho when this happens the winners name should be removed from history winning list and replaced with second runner up.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 323rd Show & Tell Competition: Panning and slow shutter speed to depict motion - WINNER