Board index PBase Show and Tell My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Show and Tell

My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Announce and discuss your photos.
darter02
 
Posts: 455
Location: Greensburg, PA

My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:39 am


I recently opened a gallery of images I've taken of my wife. I wanted to share my joy at having this amazing woman in my life. I thought a gallery of images that tell our story would be a great way to do it of course. My intent was mainly to just have it in my family section of my site. I figure that only a handful of people would see it. I opened it October 6th to the public and it's now had around 20,000 visitors. I am SURE the nudity has a lot to do with that but I would also like to think the story does as well.

What I find to be a real pain in the butt though are all the losers who insist on posting childish, pornographic remarks. It doesn't make me mad or anything, I just feel pity for the losers who seem to only find sexual release by posting junior high school level locker room comments.

I just delete them of course.

Now I have a new comment today. One that says I am a pervert and have sunk to new Pbase lows. They never sign their name of course.

COWARD! I didn't delete that one. I never delete a critique if it's not pornographic or mean spirited towards my models or subjects.

What do you think? Am I just a perv or is there merit in this body of work?

See: http://www.pbase.com/darter02/teri
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

bcwguy
 
Posts: 88


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:02 am


Ron, I've looked at your gallery of your wife and must say that it is a wonderful work. It certainly isn't disatasteful or pornographic. There will always be people who will post childish, insulting remarks....I've experienced the same with some of my galleries of my wife and I do the same as you, that is delete those stupid, childish remarks. Do not let those "little" people get to you. Continue to delete their childish comments and continue to showcase the beauty in your life.

Burton

gummyb
 
Posts: 210

Re: My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:25 am


darter02 wrote:What do you think? Am I just a perv or is there merit in this body of work?


We don't care as long as the pictures are good. :D

ophelia_payne
 
Posts: 66


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:25 am


These are some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen

As well as being technically impressive they convey a sense of intimacy, love and playfulness that I should think will make mean spiritied people feel very envious.

You're a lucky man, enjoy your life and your wife and just be glad that you have a wonderful life, unlike the sad losers who post nasty stuff on your galleries who probably have only a packet of kleenex for company at night.

I've had saddos posting really depraved and sexually violent stuff on my galleries, now I've set my comments to hidden, that way I can chose whether to display them or not once I've had a look.

Go well and all the best with your tentative plans for starting a family, you come across as a lovely person as does your wife.

Ophelia x

gummyb
 
Posts: 210


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:27 am


bcarlowise wrote:Ron, I've looked at your gallery of your wife and must say that it is a wonderful work. It certainly isn't disatasteful or pornographic. There will always be people who will post childish, insulting remarks....I've experienced the same with some of my galleries of my wife and I do the same as you, that is delete those stupid, childish remarks. Do not let those "little" people get to you. Continue to delete their childish comments and continue to showcase the beauty in your life.
Burton


Password protected?

tuckeruk
 
Posts: 224


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:19 am


Actually, I think to be a COMPLETE pervert (as per cowardly GUEST poster's comment) you'd have to be posting pictures of someone else's naked wife! Next week perhaps?

Back on topic, what a beautiful gallery, and what a beautiful wife. All very tastefully done too. You are a lucky man indeed, and your love for each other is obvious from the pictures.

rsub8
 
Posts: 874

Re: My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:54 am


darter02 wrote:Re: My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~


I didn't see any nudity per se in the THREAD itself - so why mention it in the title of the thread??? Just curious.

digiter58
 
Posts: 13


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:01 am


Beautifully shot gallery
tastefull and inspiring as for being a perv you have to be joking
now all i need is to convince mine to let me photograph her
"no hope there"
you have a perfect model and she does your work justice
congrats

dougj
 
Posts: 2245


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:50 am


A very well done gallery, tastefully tells a nice story about your wife and you. Unfortunately there are cowards that will hide and take shots. They are the perverts, not you.

darter02
 
Posts: 455
Location: Greensburg, PA

Re: My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:45 pm


rsub8 wrote:
darter02 wrote:Re: My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~


I didn't see any nudity per se in the THREAD itself - so why mention it in the title of the thread??? Just curious.


So people knew that it was about a gallery that had nudity in it. I didn't want to offend anyone who did not like nudity.

Thank you everyone else. I don’t let the dirty comments get me down. As I said, I think it’s pitiful and sad that some people feel the need to do so. I am a very lucky man and I know that and hope to never take it for granted.

Thank you all again for the input.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

darter02
 
Posts: 455
Location: Greensburg, PA


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:46 pm


tuckeruk wrote:Actually, I think to be a COMPLETE pervert (as per cowardly GUEST poster's comment) you'd have to be posting pictures of someone else's naked wife! Next week perhaps?



LOL... actually I do shoot couples' erotica for private use by my customers... I just don't post that stuff.... discretion and all that.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

bcwguy
 
Posts: 88


Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:51 pm


digiter58 wrote:Beautifully shot gallery

...now all i need is to convince mine to let me photograph her "no hope there"...

congrats


Never give up hope. If you do get to take and post some of yours just remember to ignore the chldish insults and behavior of others.

barliqalow_1501
 
Posts: 2

Re: My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 am


darter02 wrote:I recently opened a gallery of images I've taken of my wife. I wanted to share my joy at having this amazing woman in my life. I thought a gallery of images that tell our story would be a great way to do it of course. My intent was mainly to just have it in my family section of my site. I figure that only a handful of people would see it. I opened it October 6th to the public and it's now had around 20,000 visitors. I am SURE the nudity has a lot to do with that but I would also like to think the story does as well.

What I find to be a real pain in the butt though are all the losers who insist on posting childish, pornographic remarks. It doesn't make me mad or anything, I just feel pity for the losers who seem to only find sexual release by posting junior high school level locker room comments.

I just delete them of course.

Now I have a new comment today. One that says I am a pervert and have sunk to new Pbase lows. They never sign their name of course.

COWARD! I didn't delete that one. I never delete a critique if it's not pornographic or mean spirited towards my models or subjects.

What do you think? Am I just a perv or is there merit in this body of work?

See: http://www.pbase.com/darter02/teri


I had the opportunity of seing your gallery before you have deleted the pictures I think you are referring above. I didn't see any pervertion or something like that but just common scenes in the life of a couple who love each other.
Congratulations for keeping your site alive.


Board index PBase Show and Tell My Wife ~ Contains Nudity ~

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests