Board index PBase Show and Tell Photos of favorite web sites

Show and Tell

Photos of favorite web sites

Announce and discuss your photos.
ultraweaver

Photos of favorite web sites

Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:20 am

I have updated my pbase account with a new gallery. This one is photographs i have taken of my favorite web sites. Currently it is a small list and will continue to grow.

See something you like please vote. :D Happy shooting!

Update: New web sites added! Thanks to those that have looked and voted! :lol:

http://www.pbase.com/ultraweaver/favorites
Last edited by ultraweaver on Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

minoltaman

Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:48 pm

Hi, this is a unique and interesting concept for a gallery. I have a few pics of my favorite sites. If I can find it I will post one of my ferret messing around on the monitor with one of my favorites as the backdrop. I think this is a pretty cool gallery you have going.

Cheers

ugot2bkdng

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:01 am

Yes, an interesting concept. I would be a little careful with it though, since a lot of sites are copyrighted. Just a thought. :D
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:03 am

the sites I hang at don't copyright beans...and...uh-oh, better watch out for the photoshopping your monitor police....the big boys would probably would appreciate the free high class advertising/publicity they are/would be getting anyway...they might even pay you for it someday.

ultraweaver

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:36 am

minoltaman wrote:Hi, this is a unique and interesting concept for a gallery. I have a few pics of my favorite sites. If I can find it I will post one of my ferret messing around on the monitor with one of my favorites as the backdrop. I think this is a pretty cool gallery you have going.

Cheers

Lol!. Post the photo with the ferret! Sounds like a goodin. Thanks for the comments. I had not seen anyone else do it and the idea actually happend by accident. I started shooting my laptop monitor and posted them to my "All Things" gallery. That was when I had the idea to make web links gallery. Hope poeple get a kick out of it. If not, it was fun putting it together.

Thanks!

ultraweaver

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:44 am

ugot2bkdng wrote:Yes, an interesting concept. I would be a little careful with it though, since a lot of sites are copyrighted. Just a thought. :D

Thanks for the heads up. :D I am not to worried. I made a few of those sites. :wink:

As far as future sites I add, I would happily remove a photo of a company site if they request it. However, i do not alter the photo of the site in anyway other then levels and USM. The photo is of the site as you would see it by opening your browser. I just photographed it from my laptop.

ultraweaver

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:56 am

Just wanted to show and tell that I have new sites added. Thanks to those that have looked and voted! :lol:

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:57 am

Cool, if you posted my favorite site, you got my vote this time. :lol:

I'll be posting the pic of fox my ferret here when I can find it.

Cheers

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:05 am

Fox news is not my favorite site, but, I bet I could name almost every person working for them that is visible. FOX NEWS ROCKS

Anyway, I just cast a vote for your gallery. So if it pops up a little bit in the rankings you know who to thank sometime. :lol:

Cheers

Board index PBase Show and Tell Photos of favorite web sites