Exploring Random Photos

Announce and discuss your photos.
minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:40 am

do not embed my pics here without my knowledge

ugot2bkdng

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:49 am

Okay everyone. Now hear this.

Do not embed any of Don Northup's pics here without his knowledge.

Snicker, snicker :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh, Don, is it okay to embed them other places, or is it just here you are concerned about. I guess pbase forums are getting flooded with embeds of your photos now that I think about it. So that makes sense. We don't want to ruin a good thing, huh Don?

Like I say Don, you are a peach. :D
Chuck

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:47 am

phyllis stewart is embedding other peoples pix without their consent i do not want her or anyone else to embed any of my pics anywhere without my consent, what phyllis is doing is setting a very bad example and possibly illegal

pstewart

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:37 am

minoltaman wrote:phyllis stewart is embedding other peoples pix without their consent

I can't imagine that Pam or Greg would mind...after all it's just a thumb to go with their links, and it's only here as a compliment to their fine work. If either of them does mind, of course, I will certainly remove the thumbs. I will write and ask them now.

minoltaman wrote:i do not want her or anyone else to embed any of my pics anywhere without my consent

No danger of that ever happening, Don. Notice that in my first post I made it clear that I was looking only for "good" photos.

Now that the complaints are out of the way...
C'mon folks, let's see some more of those great pics you found by clicking around in Random Photos! Here's two I found just now by Fred Cline:

http://www.pbase.com/image/23514033
http://www.pbase.com/image/23514080

And don't miss the "Clown" balloon and the "Tree with Birds" balloon...some creative folks have a peculiar outlet for their talent, eh? Gotta love these balloons though...wheeeee!

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:45 am

minoltaman wrote:
i do not want her or anyone else to embed any of my pics anywhere without my consent

stewatrs bs
No danger of that ever happening, Don. Notice that in my first post I made it clear that I was looking only for "good" photos.

oh, I see.....now all of the people that voted for my images, and left 400-500 comments on my photos are liars too?????? You have just called a nice percentage of the outstanding members here at pbase liars. :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :shock:

you are so ignorant

pstewart

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:15 am

minoltaman wrote:
minoltaman wrote:
i do not want her or anyone else to embed any of my pics anywhere without my consent

stewatrs bs

oh, I see.....now all of the people that voted for my images, and left 400-500 comments on my photos are liars too?????? You have just called a nice percentage of the outstanding members here at pbase liars. :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :shock:

you are so ignorant

It's a matter of opinion, not fact or falsehood. Fact and opinion are different concepts. Let me explain the difference.

Fact: Don has great quantity in his galleries.
Lie: Don does not have a great quantity in his galleries.

The above fact can't be disputed, since the facts are backed up with numbers.

Opinion: Don has great quality in his galleries.
Different Opinion: Don does not have great quality in his galleries.

In this case, both are acceptable, and neither is true or false.

See, having a different opinion from someone else does not make a person a liar, just a person with a different view of quality. I know of others who share my view here, and you know of others who share your view. Both views are just opinions, not facts.

When you asked me not to choose one of your photos, I reassured you and explained why that would never happen... a response that necessarily dealt only with MY personal opinion.

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:19 am

your opinion sucks *ss and you cheat votes anyway. you cheating votewhore

yeah everyone sucks here but you chuck and steve hahahahahahah

and slugs a liar and evryone that is popular sucks and the 16.7mil random generator is such great stuff

fact....minoltamna has some good stuff sprinkled in his galleries and great pbase members commented and voted on some of my stuff

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:27 am

Different Opinion: Don does not have great quality in his galleries.

I will make more compelling captures this summer than you will make in in entire the rest of your lifetime. I promise. I will pummel you in almost every catagory/form/class of photography there is known to man. And I will do it rather quickly if we are shooting in my conditions. You just ain't got the stuff.

You are no expert at anything and are not nearly as good of judge of quality as 95 percent of the people that have left comments in my galleries. I promise you, if you look at those ppl's galleries, they whail you bad too.

Look at the pop galleries for gosh sake...I know everyone here is a liar except you and the inno bunch and... the random generator is the great big feature of pbase.

pstewart

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:18 am

minoltaman wrote: ...if we are shooting in my conditions.

In a fish tank? Well, probably there, I'll grant you that. But your fish pics are always a bit soft and grainy, and out of focus by the time you reach the tail. Maybe you'll have better luck with your new camera though...that should help a lot. Digital is a big improvement when it comes to low light.

Don, I know that you, being the verrrrry modest and humble guy that you are, might not approve of my lack of humility here, but the fact remains that 4 of the December winners for Photo of the Day at shutterbugs in a single week were my photos. And I had uploaded just one week's worth to boot.

Oh, and I don't have any special "conditions" for shooting. Anywhere is fine. :)

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:28 am

how about some pussycat shots for starters pstewart???????? post yours after you eat mine

graphicsmanip

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:39 am

Another multiple photo response??? I guess the cat got his tongue.. :lol:

pstewart

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:54 pm

Minoltaman wrote:how about some pussycat shots for starters pstewart???????? post yours after you eat mine

Okay, Don, only because you asked. I don't believe it's a good idea to clutter up the forum with many large pics...but just this once...for you. :)

Actually, I think I'll make them medium size to save load time and forum clutter... See the big ones in my Critters photo gallery.

ugot2bkdng

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:32 pm

Hey, now there are some good, no, GREAT cat photos Phyllis. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see see some cat shots taken with your new DSLR.
Chuck

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell Exploring Random Photos