Board index PBase Show and Tell Only Whispers of Green...

Show and Tell

Only Whispers of Green...

Announce and discuss your photos.
brianowski

Only Whispers of Green...

Post Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:53 am

I had a jumble of various photographs which I hadn't dropped into any galleries yet - and pared them down and them into a little gallery here. As I was assembling this group, and paring it down to size, I noticed that there was a rather stunning lack of anything green in these images...only hints and whispers of my favorite color. Hence the title of the gallery.

Take a look and let me know if any of these images strike you as particularly interesting, or any constructive comments you may have. They were never meant to be shown together, but do have a common thread...

http://www.pbase.com/brianowski/green

Thanks, as always (and Happy New Year!)

Brian

minoltaman

Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:42 pm

intersesting name for the gallery. I think I like it. You have some nice non-green shots in that gallery for sure.

cheers

minoltaman

Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:43 pm

since green is your favorite colour, you might want to have a looksy here if you have not seen this gallery already.

http://www.pbase.com/minoltaman/only_green

cheers

shadepuppy

Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:58 pm

Brian -- the gallery title was intriguing so I took a look -- stunning images!

As a native Arizonan, I'm used to seeing only a "whisper of green", but I'm not used to seeing it portrayed with such beauty -- your perspectives, framing, compositions are interesting and serve your subjects well. Good job!
CJ

brianowski

Speaking of Green...

Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:55 pm

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it.

Don - about your 'green' gallery - what a refreshing place that is! Well done, as always.

I'm hoping to put together an 'Arizona Green' gallery this year - we'll see if I have much to work with!

Cheers,

Brian

minoltaman

Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:38 am

Sounds tough....I lived in phoenix for a while and not much "real' green around if I remember correctly, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with though, it should be good. Thanks much for the nice comps too, I appreciate it.

Regards

Board index PBase Show and Tell Only Whispers of Green...